Sunday, August 17, 2014

Family Reunion 2014 Day 3

Saturday morning after breakfast, we had games on the lawn.






Then, some free time, some lunch and then back outside for group pictures.




Then even more free time.  Most of us went back to the meeting room to play a trivia game or board games.



Then, David, his youngest brother and his cousin from Hong Kong headed over to Mount Mitchell while Isabel and I went back to our room for a nap.




Saturday evening was the family talent show. I did not take any pictures because I was busy recording the talents; all except our daughter's performance.  I hit pause instead of record.  *sigh* but my mother-in-law sent me these shots.







1 comment:

Niki said...

1. Holy CRAP your daughter totally looks like a young woman instead of a girl. When did that happen? i swear that last year David was showing me sonograms.
2. She also looks more and more like her brother every year.